<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

September Fever

September Fever

Yesterday was completely amazing! Thanks to the Man upstairs! Our team played really well against our opponents. All our team needs is practise. The tune up match we had last Friday certainly helped us assess our individual limitations, and work on improving whilst developing a play for the game too.

I hope we continue this great winning streak.

*************

A good friend of mine texted me yesterday saying a that one of our peers was in the Cosmo Bachelors list. I was quite stunned to find out his name and profile was there. He is a diving instructor, so I guess that adds major points to his appeal.

Well, from how I know him, he is a nice lad and he also has a wicked sense of humour. I just need to adjust my brain whenever he makes jokes though as most of them requires too much thinking. :) Nevertheless, I'm happy he's on such a list and I can proudly say "I KNOW THAT GUY!" Hehehehe.

**************

Ren's party yesterday was really cool. It had an intimate setting and allowed people to relax and indulge on food. YES! Food glorious food. Great company + greate food + posh venue = excellent party. It was one of those rare moments that we could get together and unwind. We also had shots of Butterscotch vodka (Nordic) and it was smashingly brilliant. The drink looked innocent enough and yet managed to bring the right amount of kicks. :) Way to go to Florence for the party! Thanks to James and Pie for sharing us the place. It was simply fab.

**************

Music: E Samba
Artist: Junior Jack
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.