100% Certified Gay
100% Certified Gay
So we had our company Global picnic at 8 Waves last Saturday and Sunday.
It was quite exhausting and quite disappointing (in terms of the culinary experience). The venue was quite huge and pretty well made for a resort outside Manila. However, my buddies and I couldn't help but notice the whiff of livestock presence near the area. *VOMIT*
Anyway, so we got there around 7ish and it was also drizzling. The weather refused to cooperate with us, but it didn't dampen the festive mood of most people. I on the other hand, was beginning to feel that I hardly know the people in the company. Being a 6yr old manager in the company made me feel like fossil fuel. Still, I'm glad that i'm growing with the company.
The pools were quite nice and refreshing. I regret having not swam that much when I was there. Another highlight was seeing old friends in different teams. IT was a reunion of sorts and that one really felt special. The free arcade games and the karaoke was the one thing the made my night in the picnic. I got to belt out songs and that is something I haven't done in a long time. I also played arcade games and met some nice people along the way. Too bad, no guys caught interest in moi!
I saw lots of great looking guys. None of the girls interested me. Thus, it only proves that moi eez 100% Gay.
*******************
Beer was overflowing. I got drunk. Really drunk. Then when I got home I heard about mum being confined in the hospital because of a viral infection. Thank God she's fine. So, much to my hesitation (as I despise hospitals cause dad passed away in one), I agreed to my mum's favour of watching over her. I didn't do much of a good job because I was so tired from the picnic. I hardly slept. The food sucked. It was the people that made it all good. Times like these, I miss Jasmine and Malen.
********************
Music: Everything
Artist: Kaskade
Album: Here And Now
So we had our company Global picnic at 8 Waves last Saturday and Sunday.
It was quite exhausting and quite disappointing (in terms of the culinary experience). The venue was quite huge and pretty well made for a resort outside Manila. However, my buddies and I couldn't help but notice the whiff of livestock presence near the area. *VOMIT*
Anyway, so we got there around 7ish and it was also drizzling. The weather refused to cooperate with us, but it didn't dampen the festive mood of most people. I on the other hand, was beginning to feel that I hardly know the people in the company. Being a 6yr old manager in the company made me feel like fossil fuel. Still, I'm glad that i'm growing with the company.
The pools were quite nice and refreshing. I regret having not swam that much when I was there. Another highlight was seeing old friends in different teams. IT was a reunion of sorts and that one really felt special. The free arcade games and the karaoke was the one thing the made my night in the picnic. I got to belt out songs and that is something I haven't done in a long time. I also played arcade games and met some nice people along the way. Too bad, no guys caught interest in moi!
I saw lots of great looking guys. None of the girls interested me. Thus, it only proves that moi eez 100% Gay.
*******************
Beer was overflowing. I got drunk. Really drunk. Then when I got home I heard about mum being confined in the hospital because of a viral infection. Thank God she's fine. So, much to my hesitation (as I despise hospitals cause dad passed away in one), I agreed to my mum's favour of watching over her. I didn't do much of a good job because I was so tired from the picnic. I hardly slept. The food sucked. It was the people that made it all good. Times like these, I miss Jasmine and Malen.
********************
Music: Everything
Artist: Kaskade
Album: Here And Now


» Post a Comment