<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Majestic Magenta And Grey

Majestic Magenta and Grey

Its a wonderful Tuesday. The sun was out, but only for a while. The rainclouds are threatening the horizon. Whatever happens, I am homeward bound after my JAM class. I'm glad thatI never stopped my gym regimen at all. Somehow this has been my only release from all the stresses of life, aside from shopping.

Speaking of shopping, SCB freezed my account as of Sunday because I didn't pay my bill on time. It kinda made me furious because it wasn't my fault that the billing statement arrived a week after the due date! Like that made my pores open like crazy!

Nevertheless, I've paid the installment account and have only two other to deal with. I'm sure that with the paycheque coming in, I'll be able to settle that amount.

***************

Birthday is coming up in two weeks. I've got plans, but I haven't confirmed any. All that I tell everyone is that I'm nowhere to be found on that date. I'll be missing in action. Truth is, I'm broke. I cannot plan anything at all. Tonnes to pay with nothing to use to pay. Fucking Miserable!

Again, I'm thankful that I've got a job that pays well. A loving family, caring friends and a watchful guardian. Would it be pushing my luck to wish that I'd win the lottery to start over? Pay off all my debts, along with my mum's. Open a business of my own, share a chunk of it to charity. IF there are any left, I'd use it to fund my travel in Europe. I sure would like to explore that side of the globe.

For now, all I can do is be thankful of what I have and live life to the fullest.

****************

Music: Sunny Came Home
Artist: Shawn Colvin
Album: A Few Small Repairs
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.