Burning The Midnight Oil
Burning The Midnight Oil
Ahhh. Real life. Right now I am reminiscing whatever memory was left of our Boracay Trip. Pictures are yet to be uploaded coz they're sooooooooo huge.
Benz has left for the US, whilst Meng and I along with Ren did some shopping last Sunday. Ahhh, the power of swipe. God, I'm sure I'm going to regret the things that I've been buying once I get my CC bill. Hmmm, I'll borrow money again to cover for things. I can't wait for the sick leave conversion. More money, less problems.
What else has been happening? Not much, Still single and looking. There's this once chap I talk to regularly, but I'm pretty sure it won't bear much fruit as much as I would like it to be.
Prolly someday. In the meantime, I'll keep on waiting and moving with my life. Like the cliche saying goes, love comes in the most unexpected moments. So here's to moving forward and experiencing life along the way. Smile. It will get you places and do you wonders. Lots of it.
***************
Music: Stickwitu
Artist: Pussycat Dolls
Ahhh. Real life. Right now I am reminiscing whatever memory was left of our Boracay Trip. Pictures are yet to be uploaded coz they're sooooooooo huge.
Benz has left for the US, whilst Meng and I along with Ren did some shopping last Sunday. Ahhh, the power of swipe. God, I'm sure I'm going to regret the things that I've been buying once I get my CC bill. Hmmm, I'll borrow money again to cover for things. I can't wait for the sick leave conversion. More money, less problems.
What else has been happening? Not much, Still single and looking. There's this once chap I talk to regularly, but I'm pretty sure it won't bear much fruit as much as I would like it to be.
Prolly someday. In the meantime, I'll keep on waiting and moving with my life. Like the cliche saying goes, love comes in the most unexpected moments. So here's to moving forward and experiencing life along the way. Smile. It will get you places and do you wonders. Lots of it.
***************
Music: Stickwitu
Artist: Pussycat Dolls


nasa US pla ang bentot.
"love comes in the most unexpected moments"
--> i used to get so tired hearing this line, but you know what? it's true. :) *hugs*
i can't wait to see your bora pics!
miss you guys!
» Post a Comment