<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

The Beach 2006

The Beach 2006

Indeed all good things come to an end, but Boracay 2006 was an opener for more future possibilities.

I arrived at Bora last 19th and time moved slowly whilst I was there. I did get the chance to exchange pleasantries with really good looking strangers. :) Now I've proven that Trisha's ability to meet new friends all depends on how one smiles. The smile is a very powerful weapon as it disarms the other person's defences.

Jay, Nina, Florence, Charmaine and Benneth were the people that made up this year's The Beach 2006. Breakfast at CNN Café (best Rosti we've ever had! thanks to Chef Pascal!) The traditional english breakfast at English bakery. The ever reliable food at Shanghai Restaurant. The great food, but not so good service of Liebevoll. The very tasty and nutritious meals of Corrine's Place and sumptuous Gyros of Cyma. Grill buffet at Le Soleil was soooooooo engaging. The drinks at Sailor's bar and their really friendly servers. Of course, who would forget the unforgettable shakes of Jonah's. The best ever to beat the summer heat.

Thanks to Tutay for getting us fucking plastered (hi Lee of Birmingham, UK - he loves that expression!) with the endless supply of cocktails and beer at Summer Place during the 103.5 KLite event. Until the next time Tutay!!! See ya soon!

Lots of celebs were there too, but I'm still drawn towards the gorgeous men who were non-celebs.

This trip/vacation/boy-watching event was definitely something we'd go through again next Summer or prolly in October. So peeps! Start saving up! 2007 Boracay will definitely be happening again.

***************

Music: Nothing Fails
Artist: Madonna
Album: American Life

Music: Push The Button
Artist: Sugababes

Music: Come Clean (Remix)
Artist: Hillary Duff

Music: I Want Kandi
Artist: Bonnie Bailey
Album: Hed Kandi Winter The Mix 2004

************
Music: Come Clean (Remix)
Artist: Hillary Duff

Let's go back
Back to the beginning
Back to when the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned
'Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect
Trying to fit a square into a circle
Was no life
I defy

[Chorus:]
Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean

I'm shedding
Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin

'Cause different
Doesn't feel so different
And going out is better
Then always staying in
Feel the wind

[Chorus]

I'm coming clean
Let the rain fall
Let the rain fall
I'm coming...

[Chorus x2]
Let's go back
Back to the beginning
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.