April Fools, April's Fools
April Fools, April's Fools
*sigh* I miss my SE T610. Its been with me for the past 2-3 years, and by an unfortunate mugging incident last Monday (March 27) on my way home for Fitness First Fort.
Those bloody bastards will have their day of reckoning.
**************
I'm so excited for Benneth! Her trip to the US is finally happening. It feel so great to help set up her itinerary. Probably, I could be a personal travel agent in the future!!!
**************
Sunday, I was able to get good deals from the all out sale of Adidas, Nike, New Balance and Puma at Megamall. I got the dri-fit training top for 50% off. The Adidas knee support less 30%. Unfortunately, no pretty shoes worth buying.
I was also very tempted to buy a new mobile phone that same day. I saw the Motorola Razr V1150 (also known as RAZR VX). Something held me back, but I know I can buy it prolly by May. In the meantime, I need to make sure I settle my debts with Jayvee and Meng. I also need to set aside funds for the Boracay trip which is in two weeks!!!
EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Anyway, I will be getting that handset by May. I can say that I already have outfits for the beach. I just need to ready the toiletries especially the VMV Armada Sunblock.
**************
Music: See The Sun
Artist: Dido
Album: Life For Rent
*sigh* I miss my SE T610. Its been with me for the past 2-3 years, and by an unfortunate mugging incident last Monday (March 27) on my way home for Fitness First Fort.
Those bloody bastards will have their day of reckoning.
**************
I'm so excited for Benneth! Her trip to the US is finally happening. It feel so great to help set up her itinerary. Probably, I could be a personal travel agent in the future!!!
**************
Sunday, I was able to get good deals from the all out sale of Adidas, Nike, New Balance and Puma at Megamall. I got the dri-fit training top for 50% off. The Adidas knee support less 30%. Unfortunately, no pretty shoes worth buying.
I was also very tempted to buy a new mobile phone that same day. I saw the Motorola Razr V1150 (also known as RAZR VX). Something held me back, but I know I can buy it prolly by May. In the meantime, I need to make sure I settle my debts with Jayvee and Meng. I also need to set aside funds for the Boracay trip which is in two weeks!!!
EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Anyway, I will be getting that handset by May. I can say that I already have outfits for the beach. I just need to ready the toiletries especially the VMV Armada Sunblock.
**************
Music: See The Sun
Artist: Dido
Album: Life For Rent


» Post a Comment