Rant And More Rant!!!
Rant And More Rant!!!
What more could you ask for? Yesterday, I woke up with my rhinitis making me feel like I would die if I closed my mouth to breathe. To add to that, my inner thigh muscles were sore from the new exercise I've been doing to help strengthen my knees. And to make things worse, I get this really awful stiff neck that pain killers and plasters didn't even soothe. To cap things off was a fever so high that my ears could hear popping sounds.
The only relieve I could find was the muscle relaxant that helped a little for me to sleep well enough to recover. Haven't been to the gym for two days. Argh! Now I'm completely off track for my weight loss/getting in shape before Boracay goal.
And you thought it ends there... This morning I got three bills to pay for the month of March!
1. Electricity - was almost 5K as expected. Blame the eVat!
2. Globe - surprisingly, my mobile phone bill was cut down in half!
3. Insurance - I completely forgot about this one that I need to settle every quarter! SHIT!
Anyway, I'm sure I'll be able to get through as the higher power helps me get through the tough times. Bless!
Still, I have a roof above me. A family. A group of really great friends. A great company that provides my financial stability.
Rant and Thanks. An extemely odd combination, but it works better that water and oil.
**************
Music: Just To Be Next To You
Artist: Dave Koz
Album: Saxophonic
What more could you ask for? Yesterday, I woke up with my rhinitis making me feel like I would die if I closed my mouth to breathe. To add to that, my inner thigh muscles were sore from the new exercise I've been doing to help strengthen my knees. And to make things worse, I get this really awful stiff neck that pain killers and plasters didn't even soothe. To cap things off was a fever so high that my ears could hear popping sounds.
The only relieve I could find was the muscle relaxant that helped a little for me to sleep well enough to recover. Haven't been to the gym for two days. Argh! Now I'm completely off track for my weight loss/getting in shape before Boracay goal.
And you thought it ends there... This morning I got three bills to pay for the month of March!
1. Electricity - was almost 5K as expected. Blame the eVat!
2. Globe - surprisingly, my mobile phone bill was cut down in half!
3. Insurance - I completely forgot about this one that I need to settle every quarter! SHIT!
Anyway, I'm sure I'll be able to get through as the higher power helps me get through the tough times. Bless!
Still, I have a roof above me. A family. A group of really great friends. A great company that provides my financial stability.
Rant and Thanks. An extemely odd combination, but it works better that water and oil.
**************
Music: Just To Be Next To You
Artist: Dave Koz
Album: Saxophonic


Ian, you are a hypochondriac! ;)
» Post a Comment