My First in 2006
My First in 2006
Yes it is indeed 2006.
2005 is the year that was my turning point. Having lost my dad, priorities in life have changed and so is with my goals. But that comes on later this 2006.
Right now, I'd like to thank the Powers that be for allowing me to be a part of the unfolding events of this new year. It will be another time to push ourselves harder into making the best of everything and strive to attain perfection.
This year, my two goals from 2005 are carried over:
1. Learn how to drive
2. Learn to swim
and now I add two more to the list:
3. Lose more weight and tone my body
4. Work on my papers for abroad (Dubai, US or Australia)
I can proudly say that I'm not being ambitious, but I am making sure that I no longer delay working on my medium to long term goals.
I'd like to take this time to thank all of the people who have been kind enough to make me part of their lives.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
**************
Music: Hung Up
Artist: Madonna
Album: Confessions On The Dance Floor
Yes it is indeed 2006.
2005 is the year that was my turning point. Having lost my dad, priorities in life have changed and so is with my goals. But that comes on later this 2006.
Right now, I'd like to thank the Powers that be for allowing me to be a part of the unfolding events of this new year. It will be another time to push ourselves harder into making the best of everything and strive to attain perfection.
This year, my two goals from 2005 are carried over:
1. Learn how to drive
2. Learn to swim
and now I add two more to the list:
3. Lose more weight and tone my body
4. Work on my papers for abroad (Dubai, US or Australia)
I can proudly say that I'm not being ambitious, but I am making sure that I no longer delay working on my medium to long term goals.
I'd like to take this time to thank all of the people who have been kind enough to make me part of their lives.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
**************
Music: Hung Up
Artist: Madonna
Album: Confessions On The Dance Floor


» Post a Comment