<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A Sweet November Weekend

A Sweet November Weekend

Things went pretty good last week.

I was able to finish my work tasks on time. I also went to the gym four(4) times. I didn't eat that much healthy I think, but I'm pretty sure that I was close to being really good at eating the right stuff. I saw Harry Potter last night too. Spent time with Cher and a couple of her clients which was cool, and had a round of drinks. The night ended with a light caramel root tea and chocolate chip cookie courtesy of CBTL Gb3.

*************

Early in the day, I met up with my cousins who flew in from Australia to take a couple of weeks off with their kids. I must say that it was nice seeing family again. I must admit that with the onslaught of work in the recent weeks, I was always looking for an escapade. We had a team building which I totally ditched for the sole reason that I wanted to spend time with family. Mum tells me that I've been shrugging off the time I share with them by working long hours. I feel that she is actually correct.

Funny though, most of my co-workers and co-managers told me that I've yet to join a team building with them for this year. On the contrary, I did join the company outing. That's as interpersonal as I can get. It gets like that from time to time. I'm not exactly being snotty or choosy, but I just want to some time for myself.

*************

Lunch was good, but it could've been better. I love chinese food, but the restaurant's food was a bit too pricy. Mum and I have been to really great Chinese places, and definitely I plan ahead too. I make sure to reserve a place so we have the right seats at the right place and at the right time.

I recall that the Sunday group haven't tried REAL Chinese food in the Heart of Manila. So, I suggested that we go to this resto called Lai Lai. And to my amazement, the place is actually owned by my eldest bro's wedding godparents. Definitely, I have to convince the group that it is worth the effort and money. Binondo, HERE WE COME!!!

*************

Jason Mraz has been a singer I've been listening to in the past. However,in the recent months, I've gotten to grow a bit of a crush on him. He writes good songs. They're fun and and easy to listen to. He has some songs with heavy emotions, but they're still positive enough that it would actually convince you to carry on with your life, rather the go to a complete sulk.

*************

Its another bloody week, but it will be a short one. The reason? Thanksgiving.

Cheers!

Music: Happy

Artist: Squareheads

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.