<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Indulgence

Indulgence
It has been a long time since I last posted on my blog. Everything has been evolving lately. Some from good to bad. Others from bad to worse. On the other hand, there are still good things that overshadow the disappointments and sadness.

**********

Last Sunday, I saw Corpse Bride with Ben and Sheila. It was a very entertaining film. The story is quite predictable, but was effectively conveyed through the animation.

**********

Indulgence was the key word of the day. I had lunch with mum at our favourite Sunday lunch place. Fried bean curd, Rice noodles and Tempura. Don't forget the Almond jelly drink to cap off the filling lunch.

Dinner, we ate at Dulcinea and had Paella Valencia. I haven't had it soooooooooo long that it was a dinner made in heaven. For dessert, we ordered churros with hot chocolate. I tell you, it was just a moment of extreme dining pleasure for me.

I've gained lots of unwanted kilos. How annoyingly ugly. I'm back at the gym and I'm hoping to put everything on the right track. I know I'll be back in shape soon.

Anyway, I need to rest as I will workout again later.

Ciao!

**********

Music: Right Here, Right Now
Artist: Jesus Jones
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.