<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Insensitive or Childish

Insensitive or Childish?

I recall my mum telling me off whenever I've come off being too bratty as not getting things my way. It came to me that this is a common trait among youngest kids in the family. I may not be a psychologist nor a sociologist to back up my theory, but what I am saying is is definitely true. If you're a keen observer, this is definitely a common behaviour.

***********

I've been reflecting on the past relationships in my life, and looking back showed me that I have an extreme personality when it comes to expressing my love.

1. I am not showy. I may be amiable to most people, but never to my lover.

2. I dislike public display of affection or intimacy. As much I'd like to hold hands or even kiss with the one I love in public, its all in my dreams. You'l never catch me in public doing such acts, and yet I still love you.

3. I have been named to be quite uncompassionate, but in my defence, it just so happened that I choose to do intimate things at the proper places (not unless my mind is fucked up, stoned or plastered).

4. I easily let go. It has been my personal belief that is something is not meant for you, let go. I'm not one person who'd force his way to someone who can't reciprocate what I can give. (LIES!!! - I actually fell for someone who I loved so much, but he just liked me and I became bitter as he ended up with a woman).

5. Clingy. That is too simple to expound. Funny how I am capable of contradicting myself. Yes. I was in a relationship wherein he ended our affair and I refused to believe that it was over. It took me 3 years to overcome such disgrace. I can't believe that I fell for someone whose ego almost matched mine. Lesson learned? Similar poles repel.


So those are the five (5) things I that made me realise that I can be impossible to be with. I'm lucky to have friends who go out of their way to understand the crazy person that I am. I'm even luckier to have had relationships with three (3) months being the longest and one (1) week being the shortest.

I am not calling out for someone to have pity on me by becoming my other half. I just want someone who can be with me and retain his ownself and yet offer a piece of him to love me.


***********

Music: Akap
Artist: Imago
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.