Last Day in New England
Last Day in New England
I dread of this day coming, and finally it has taken over. Tomorrow, I am leaving for San Francisco. The final leg of my trip is here.
*************
I was torn yesterday (and I still am today) about staying and going back. So I asked a very dear friend of mine, and she asked me two questions about how I will survive (place to stay and financials). From there, it was very obvious that I need to exit my company as graceful as possible. Afterwards, work EXTRA hard on getting employment here in the US.
I am praying hard that someone takes interest in hiring me.
To employer who reads this, here is my resume.
http://www.90683.com/ian/Ian_Crystal_Resume_v4(1).doc
*************
I loved the pics of the whole trip here in New England. It is so memorable and when I move out here to the US, it will definitely be here in NE.
*************
Music: Enjoy The Silence
Artiste: Depeche Mode
I dread of this day coming, and finally it has taken over. Tomorrow, I am leaving for San Francisco. The final leg of my trip is here.
*************
I was torn yesterday (and I still am today) about staying and going back. So I asked a very dear friend of mine, and she asked me two questions about how I will survive (place to stay and financials). From there, it was very obvious that I need to exit my company as graceful as possible. Afterwards, work EXTRA hard on getting employment here in the US.
I am praying hard that someone takes interest in hiring me.
To employer who reads this, here is my resume.
http://www.90683.com/ian/Ian_Crystal_Resume_v4(1).doc
*************
I loved the pics of the whole trip here in New England. It is so memorable and when I move out here to the US, it will definitely be here in NE.
*************
Music: Enjoy The Silence
Artiste: Depeche Mode


» Post a Comment