<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

More of NE

More of NE

So I was able to see my picture online of the game at Fenway



http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?userid=fanfoto&gallery_id=246695&image_id=10

It was really an awesome experience for me to have watched the Red Sox at historical Fenway Park. Nothing is ever going to replace that.

************

I have tomorrow and Wednesday as my last days here in New England. I am honestly torn on going home and staying here. I have confided to Gibs about this. Jim and Kristin were also telling me that I should move here and start over. I really want this and I'm not denying it. The only problem is how. Gibs told me that its not selfish to think of your own career growth, especially after the times that I've been thinking of others' welfare. I know this as I would always forego every oppotunity I have for other people's sake. I'm not getting any younger. Gibs told me to pray for it to happen. Well, I am praying for things to happen. And to those who read this, it may not sound as the best decision, but I am asking for your prayers to be able to decide on this. I thank you all and God for always being here for me.

*****************

Music: If She Knew What She Wants
Artiste: Bangles
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.