Just Fab
Just Fabulous
Things are going okay. Is it the calm before the storm? I hope not. Life has been overly tormenting for the longest time. I could use a little break.
*****************
So whilst hanging around at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf GB3, there came this bloke who was the epitome of Nordic physicality! Tall, platinum blonde (even his eyelashes and body hair were blonde), blue eyes, really pale skin and lush pink lips. I was awestruck as I thought some Swedish chap was here to sweep me off my feet. NO. He was with this WOMAN who looked like she was pulled out of a rehab hospital for anorexic women. THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD! On a positive note, I can definitely say LOVE IS BLIND. HAHAHA!
******************
My trip is drawing closer and I haven't bought any gift for my hosts. :\ In addition to this, still no luck on where to get the pocket money. *SIGH* I'll just enjoy the view. Double J is someone who would keep me company and show me around without any qualms. I love that. I so love that trait in a man. It makes one feel wanted. Another impossible dream. *SIGH*
******************
So my dear little sister is out there in good ole Oklahoma. I'd like to give her a shout out as she's turning a YEAR OLDER on the 20th. Ha! Enjoy your day hun! You gotta luv em Cowboys. They're the most gentlemen you'll ever find in this world. Take one home for me too!!! Luv ya Cher! Speaking of little sisters, I haven't heard from Johanna for the longest time. I'm hoping her gestation period doesn't take out the fun in her. Cher and I miss hanging out with her... a whole lot.
*******************
As I was on my way to work, I've been seeing this huge billboard ad of a scantly clad man (skivvies actually). I'm telling you, this ad is a danger to gay and women drivers. It was posted in a gay forum that people looking at this ad whilst driving can either hit the vehicle in front of them or fall off the bridge. What a way to advertise!!! Overall, the chap is a total hunk. I'd have him beside me anytime. Ha!
Music: Song Of Life
Artist: Leftfield
Me with my natural hair colour. DARK BROWN.

Me with newly blondish hair
Things are going okay. Is it the calm before the storm? I hope not. Life has been overly tormenting for the longest time. I could use a little break.
*****************
So whilst hanging around at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf GB3, there came this bloke who was the epitome of Nordic physicality! Tall, platinum blonde (even his eyelashes and body hair were blonde), blue eyes, really pale skin and lush pink lips. I was awestruck as I thought some Swedish chap was here to sweep me off my feet. NO. He was with this WOMAN who looked like she was pulled out of a rehab hospital for anorexic women. THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD! On a positive note, I can definitely say LOVE IS BLIND. HAHAHA!
******************
My trip is drawing closer and I haven't bought any gift for my hosts. :\ In addition to this, still no luck on where to get the pocket money. *SIGH* I'll just enjoy the view. Double J is someone who would keep me company and show me around without any qualms. I love that. I so love that trait in a man. It makes one feel wanted. Another impossible dream. *SIGH*
******************
So my dear little sister is out there in good ole Oklahoma. I'd like to give her a shout out as she's turning a YEAR OLDER on the 20th. Ha! Enjoy your day hun! You gotta luv em Cowboys. They're the most gentlemen you'll ever find in this world. Take one home for me too!!! Luv ya Cher! Speaking of little sisters, I haven't heard from Johanna for the longest time. I'm hoping her gestation period doesn't take out the fun in her. Cher and I miss hanging out with her... a whole lot.
*******************
As I was on my way to work, I've been seeing this huge billboard ad of a scantly clad man (skivvies actually). I'm telling you, this ad is a danger to gay and women drivers. It was posted in a gay forum that people looking at this ad whilst driving can either hit the vehicle in front of them or fall off the bridge. What a way to advertise!!! Overall, the chap is a total hunk. I'd have him beside me anytime. Ha!
Music: Song Of Life
Artist: Leftfield
Me with my natural hair colour. DARK BROWN.

Me with newly blondish hair


» Post a Comment