Last entry
Last entry
July 29 Manila time, I had my panoramic teeth xray. Simple and innocent. Original plan was to check with the dentist on when we could schedule the wisdom tooth extraction. This was overshadowed by the unexpected root canal procedure. The pain I felt was excruciating. I felt like my mind was expanding to its limit and then explode. Its a good thing that the dentist was very patient with me. The local anesthetics was not doing its job. 30cc had been injected to me. I was already numb and yet the tooth had nerves pulsating like the throbbing heart. After an hour, the procedure was all good. Two more sessions and that pain is all in the past.
The whole surgery was costly. It was good that I had gotten my paycheque. Only problem is, I've only enough left to last until the next payday. DAMN.
***********
He's been offline for the longest time. I am beginning to think on where this is headed... My little sister told me to hang on. I am holding on, but the problem is how long can I keep it up. I hope I hear from him soon. :(
***********
My dear Elishia is three (3) months with child. I'm so ecstatic about it when she told me. When I get to LA, we'll be having lunch or dinner and catch up on old times. Imagine little Davids walking around their house?!?!? That's just too cute. They're a great looking couple. I'm pretty sure they'll have beautiful kids.
***********
Weekend hath cometh. What are my plans? Nothing. I'm broke. I guess I'll just read a book.
Music: Kiss the Rain
Artiste: Billie Myers
July 29 Manila time, I had my panoramic teeth xray. Simple and innocent. Original plan was to check with the dentist on when we could schedule the wisdom tooth extraction. This was overshadowed by the unexpected root canal procedure. The pain I felt was excruciating. I felt like my mind was expanding to its limit and then explode. Its a good thing that the dentist was very patient with me. The local anesthetics was not doing its job. 30cc had been injected to me. I was already numb and yet the tooth had nerves pulsating like the throbbing heart. After an hour, the procedure was all good. Two more sessions and that pain is all in the past.
The whole surgery was costly. It was good that I had gotten my paycheque. Only problem is, I've only enough left to last until the next payday. DAMN.
***********
He's been offline for the longest time. I am beginning to think on where this is headed... My little sister told me to hang on. I am holding on, but the problem is how long can I keep it up. I hope I hear from him soon. :(
***********
My dear Elishia is three (3) months with child. I'm so ecstatic about it when she told me. When I get to LA, we'll be having lunch or dinner and catch up on old times. Imagine little Davids walking around their house?!?!? That's just too cute. They're a great looking couple. I'm pretty sure they'll have beautiful kids.
***********
Weekend hath cometh. What are my plans? Nothing. I'm broke. I guess I'll just read a book.
Music: Kiss the Rain
Artiste: Billie Myers


» Post a Comment