So many questions, so little time
So many questions, so little time
I'm pretty sure that we all have many thoughts running through our heads. In my case, I often get distracted by these, especially when I am going through something difficult.
For my sanity's sake, I'll just blurt them all out.
*warning* some questions can be very controversial!
Why does life have to be swarming with problems?
I have a home, a job, good health, a great set of friends... Is it wrong to want more?
Since our life is full of challenges, doesn't that make us masochistic?
Do you ever think that mankind are merely playthings? given life on this planet with a shallow level of understanding of what truly life is?
Do you ever think that life is one big joke? You live it hard, play hard, then die.
What happens in the afterlife?
Do we become bitter that our time has ended on earth when we die?
Do you ever think that you have touched someone's life? make it better? worse?
Have you ever wondered if you will be remembered once you die? after 10 years?
Is being dead like sleeping forever?
Will I ever meet someone for me?
Is he really feeling the same way about you?
I have a lot more questions in my mind. I guess this was a good way of venting my disappointment and frustrations. Definitely, I'm not going back to smoking. I've rid of the habit long enough for me to hate it. Weed? Maybe. Vodka? Definitely.
Music: Dare to Move
Artist: Switchfoot
I'm pretty sure that we all have many thoughts running through our heads. In my case, I often get distracted by these, especially when I am going through something difficult.
For my sanity's sake, I'll just blurt them all out.
*warning* some questions can be very controversial!
Why does life have to be swarming with problems?
I have a home, a job, good health, a great set of friends... Is it wrong to want more?
Since our life is full of challenges, doesn't that make us masochistic?
Do you ever think that mankind are merely playthings? given life on this planet with a shallow level of understanding of what truly life is?
Do you ever think that life is one big joke? You live it hard, play hard, then die.
What happens in the afterlife?
Do we become bitter that our time has ended on earth when we die?
Do you ever think that you have touched someone's life? make it better? worse?
Have you ever wondered if you will be remembered once you die? after 10 years?
Is being dead like sleeping forever?
Will I ever meet someone for me?
Is he really feeling the same way about you?
I have a lot more questions in my mind. I guess this was a good way of venting my disappointment and frustrations. Definitely, I'm not going back to smoking. I've rid of the habit long enough for me to hate it. Weed? Maybe. Vodka? Definitely.
Music: Dare to Move
Artist: Switchfoot


and that, my friend, is why we blog. dami nateng tanong sa buhay, at walang maka sagot -- i-blog nalang naten. :)
don't worry, you're not the only one asking these questions...
life...*sigh*
» Post a Comment