A Toast to Post
A Toast to Post
I barely have three weeks to go before I turn a year older.
Summer has ended weeks ago whilst the rainy season has ushered in its torrential wetness and excessive moisture all over the place. Looking back, I had a very wonderful summer. The trip to Boracay was the culmination of all of my travels within the country. The beach was nice. The people were warm and accomodating. The parties were wild and fun. Inspite of all that, I was able to set time for my self assessment. I did successfully have a better realisation of the things that I have deprived myself of.
After the vacation, I was different. I felt that I shouldn't be burning myself out with work. My job was not the centre of all things. My life needed to undergo a major make-over. I have started to go through the changes. The first step, I have taken would surely change where I am headed.
Interlude:
After listening to Lover's Spit of Broken Social Scene, I felt a void in me. NOT that anal void silly! I felt that a part of me was missing. I needed to socialise and see other people. I needed to mingle and engage. I needed to someone to love. Then it occurred to me that searching for mr. right is a big risk, and it does not have guaranteed results. Nothing in life is guaranteed anyway. The bigger question posted itself; was I ready to get hurt? Does falling in love always mean going through pain?
I was talking to a good friend about wanting someone you know you can never have. I feel like the time I will be spending with him would confuse the shit out of me. Then I realised that the feeling of confusion was pain, and the worse part was I liked it. It must be true then.
Looking through the eyes of my friends, I see in them different priorities. I often compared myself with them, on where I am and where I stand. It is safe to assume that we all have a common goal. However, I am very sure that when we move on, things would be different. Moving on has always been a big challenge for me. It is easy to say that everything changes and you just have to go with the flow. Change is the only constant thing in this reality.
I hate the rain. It beings about a somber atmosphere that almost everyone would like to kill themselves. I know that it is a very pessimistic way to view the lovely power of natural cleansing. Yeah. Nature has its ways of giving everyone a new and fresh start.
PEACE. I am gone.
Music: Lover´s Spit - Broken Social Scene
I barely have three weeks to go before I turn a year older.
Summer has ended weeks ago whilst the rainy season has ushered in its torrential wetness and excessive moisture all over the place. Looking back, I had a very wonderful summer. The trip to Boracay was the culmination of all of my travels within the country. The beach was nice. The people were warm and accomodating. The parties were wild and fun. Inspite of all that, I was able to set time for my self assessment. I did successfully have a better realisation of the things that I have deprived myself of.
After the vacation, I was different. I felt that I shouldn't be burning myself out with work. My job was not the centre of all things. My life needed to undergo a major make-over. I have started to go through the changes. The first step, I have taken would surely change where I am headed.
Interlude:
After listening to Lover's Spit of Broken Social Scene, I felt a void in me. NOT that anal void silly! I felt that a part of me was missing. I needed to socialise and see other people. I needed to mingle and engage. I needed to someone to love. Then it occurred to me that searching for mr. right is a big risk, and it does not have guaranteed results. Nothing in life is guaranteed anyway. The bigger question posted itself; was I ready to get hurt? Does falling in love always mean going through pain?
I was talking to a good friend about wanting someone you know you can never have. I feel like the time I will be spending with him would confuse the shit out of me. Then I realised that the feeling of confusion was pain, and the worse part was I liked it. It must be true then.
Looking through the eyes of my friends, I see in them different priorities. I often compared myself with them, on where I am and where I stand. It is safe to assume that we all have a common goal. However, I am very sure that when we move on, things would be different. Moving on has always been a big challenge for me. It is easy to say that everything changes and you just have to go with the flow. Change is the only constant thing in this reality.
I hate the rain. It beings about a somber atmosphere that almost everyone would like to kill themselves. I know that it is a very pessimistic way to view the lovely power of natural cleansing. Yeah. Nature has its ways of giving everyone a new and fresh start.
PEACE. I am gone.
Music: Lover´s Spit - Broken Social Scene


» Post a Comment