MAY-hem
MAY-hem
It is so odd that I am making an entry for the first time this May. I must have been really, really busy.
After having been to Boracay, there were quite a number of changes that happened to me. For a moment, I thought I was going to sulk again. This time around, it was different.
People take vacation/s for certain reasons. Some for recreation. Others to recharge, some for the pure pleasure of things. I took some time off to assess my life. I did think about work, but it was only a fraction of the bigger picture. I have a LIFE which doesn't necessarily revolve around work. THAT is something I experienced and learned.
When I came back to the office, it felt different. I felt like I was missing pieces of my life. There was a need to stop and focus on other aspects that have been put on halt. My life need not be work centred. I'll be turning 29 soon and have yet a chance to get into a decent relationship. I also feel the inkling to explore other possibilities and career opportunities. Having been on the call centre for the past five (5) years, perhaps the time for me to move to a higher ground has come.
New challenges are out there waiting to be explored. This could also be the perfect chance to check out the job market overseas. Australia, Canada, UK and yes even USA.
***************
The pictures taken from Boracay have certainly been most memorable. A lot of friends were envious that I got the chance to go there and spend good time with great people.
It was all fun. That is all I can say.
And HERE I was, having an IM convo with Jim. It was fun that we got to have a completely offbeat chat. I mentioned to him that I was having second thoughts about my trip to the US. HE goes "YOU BETTER PUSH THROUGH WITH THAT TRIP! I HAVE SET MY VACATION DAYS ON THE SAME TIME YOU'LL BE HERE." I felt so guilty on having said that. But yeah, I really do hope that I get the $$$ I need for that trip. Jim made sure that he will be free to show me around at the time I'm flying over. I feel so honoured...*sigh* I was actually teasing him about him liking me. I'm pretty sure he does. I can say that I am qualified to be a great friend. Just give me the chance to know you better, I'm sure we could pick up things from there. Its nice to be friends with him and Kristin. They're suce a nice couple. Makes me wish I had a partner too...
Anyway, I am hoping that HE is listening up there, and that I get to travel again. =)
It is so odd that I am making an entry for the first time this May. I must have been really, really busy.
After having been to Boracay, there were quite a number of changes that happened to me. For a moment, I thought I was going to sulk again. This time around, it was different.
People take vacation/s for certain reasons. Some for recreation. Others to recharge, some for the pure pleasure of things. I took some time off to assess my life. I did think about work, but it was only a fraction of the bigger picture. I have a LIFE which doesn't necessarily revolve around work. THAT is something I experienced and learned.
When I came back to the office, it felt different. I felt like I was missing pieces of my life. There was a need to stop and focus on other aspects that have been put on halt. My life need not be work centred. I'll be turning 29 soon and have yet a chance to get into a decent relationship. I also feel the inkling to explore other possibilities and career opportunities. Having been on the call centre for the past five (5) years, perhaps the time for me to move to a higher ground has come.
New challenges are out there waiting to be explored. This could also be the perfect chance to check out the job market overseas. Australia, Canada, UK and yes even USA.
***************
The pictures taken from Boracay have certainly been most memorable. A lot of friends were envious that I got the chance to go there and spend good time with great people.
It was all fun. That is all I can say.
And HERE I was, having an IM convo with Jim. It was fun that we got to have a completely offbeat chat. I mentioned to him that I was having second thoughts about my trip to the US. HE goes "YOU BETTER PUSH THROUGH WITH THAT TRIP! I HAVE SET MY VACATION DAYS ON THE SAME TIME YOU'LL BE HERE." I felt so guilty on having said that. But yeah, I really do hope that I get the $$$ I need for that trip. Jim made sure that he will be free to show me around at the time I'm flying over. I feel so honoured...*sigh* I was actually teasing him about him liking me. I'm pretty sure he does. I can say that I am qualified to be a great friend. Just give me the chance to know you better, I'm sure we could pick up things from there. Its nice to be friends with him and Kristin. They're suce a nice couple. Makes me wish I had a partner too...
Anyway, I am hoping that HE is listening up there, and that I get to travel again. =)


» Post a Comment