Random Jottings
It is the second week of March and this marks my first entry for the month. I have been to preoccupied with tonnes of work activities. What a life.
Anyway, here are a couple of random jottings that I have done for the past two weeks.
Tough Love
It has always been known that there is a thin line between genius and insanity, fear and respect. The same goes for Love and Hate.
Love on its own has a meaning that is too broad to be understood. Each and every individual has their personalised definition of the term, that when compared to that of the dictionary can be tangent from its most basic meaning.
Often Love has also been associated with Romance. Both words are quite synoymous, but has distinct characteristcs pre se. In my honest opinion, romance is reflective of love in its basic essence. It is a expression of what love can be for a person.
Movies
I saw the following flicks and have altogether different reviews about them.
1. The Phantom of the Opera - A Broadway reproduction of the same title. The essence of the whole musicale was intact. Character protrayal was very close to that of the original London cast. (I still prefer the voice of Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford). Overall, it was a good movie.
2. Constantine - A very unique movie. I have never read the comic book Hellblazer thus, I've nothing to compare it with. The story was good. Not too predictable, nor too perplex. There was a good balance of theological and philosophical discussions.
3. The Aviator - It was a nice depiction on the life of Howard Hughes. Quite frankly, the movie was dragging. However, I can truly say the Cate Blanchett boosted the movie's almost flatline existence. The powerhouse cast didn't do much of a lift. Truly, Million Dollar Baby would win over this film.
Toxic
I'm not referring to the song Britney Spears. This past few weeks has been quite stressful. I have been forcing myself to go to work.
Not to be mistunderstood, I like my job. I like the company and co-workers around me. The pay... well it could be better, but I'm still making good money so that's okay.
So, I've decided to reward myself this time. I am flying to Boracay on April 21 and will be spending a week of relaxation and detoxification.
I've been looking forward to going on a vacation. I know that I will be spending a lot for this, but I figured that I am working hard. I should reward myself for such.
I am shivering with excitement!!!
EEEEeeeEEEeeeEEEeeeEEEeee!!!
Shopping
1. Digital camera (Kodak LS755, Olympus Mju 500, Nikon 5900 or Nikon 7900)
2. A new mobile phone. Make would depend on what is affordable and user-friendly.
3. New trainers (preferrably New Balance or Adidas)
4. Lacoste PLay. Its a very nice scent.
5. Kérastase Aqua Oleum kit.


» Post a Comment