<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

My first for this year

2005-01-13 02:35:58 (GMT)

My first for this year

2004 is now history.

New Year. Challenges. I've been through quite a lot this year. Great heights and near unfathomable depths. Looking back at 2004, I have made two New Year's resolution: lose weight and quite smoking.

Come to think of it, I've attained both of them. For the weight resolution, I've lost 5 kilos. Quite good enough, but I know I could do better. As for smoking, it has been one year and a month since I smoked cigarettes.

I have reached this far to put it all to waste. There is no going back to where I was.

This 2005, I have two major resolutions and one character to improve on. They are:

1. Learn to Drive
2. Learn to Swim
3. Avoid procastinating.

Let's see what happens. I hope that I get to achieve them
all, as they are essential that I attain them before I
turn 30 (which is two years from now).

That's all for now. It will be and still has been a very busy start of the year.

I need a vacation.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.