Dating sucks...BIG TIME!
2004-10-28 05:35:22 (GMT)
Dating sucks...BIG TIME!
*Drum roll* STOOD UP AGAIN!
Damn. It is just completely annoying that I am quite unlucky with dating. I mean, Kaleb, the most recent guy is all hot, but never showed up. I thought it was too dreamy that having a Kiwi guy as date was quite astonishing. All of my positive emotions about dating went down the drain. Just frustrated, disappointed and sad.
It was great of Cher to keep my chin up and boost my confidence in my low moment. She says that its the guy's loss that he didn't get the chance to meet me. I never saw it from another person's view that they appreciate me more than I see myself.
Well, if he's not interested in me, sad to say, I'm still interested in him.
damn. Dating sucks.
Dating sucks...BIG TIME!
*Drum roll* STOOD UP AGAIN!
Damn. It is just completely annoying that I am quite unlucky with dating. I mean, Kaleb, the most recent guy is all hot, but never showed up. I thought it was too dreamy that having a Kiwi guy as date was quite astonishing. All of my positive emotions about dating went down the drain. Just frustrated, disappointed and sad.
It was great of Cher to keep my chin up and boost my confidence in my low moment. She says that its the guy's loss that he didn't get the chance to meet me. I never saw it from another person's view that they appreciate me more than I see myself.
Well, if he's not interested in me, sad to say, I'm still interested in him.
damn. Dating sucks.


» Post a Comment