Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Another date...
2004-10-25 18:10:56 (GMT)
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Another date...
So, Sunday evening after seeing Cellular, I went online to check on my messages et al. Whilst checking my hotmail account, I found that there was this New Zealander who was interested in me. I found that to be quite a shocker.
Without any hesitation, I immediately added the Kiwi to my yahoo list and looke to see if he was online. Quite astounding to see him live on cam. Nothing SENSUAL or kinky, but I saw that he was quite a looker. Haha! I told him that he was a looker and he couldn't figure that one out.
I'm not going to push my luck with this one. He says that he's out here for fun. Johnny says that NZedders are normally straightforward people, but shy. Quite a contrast of character, but I'm pretty sure there's a proper reasonining behind this.
We finally came to an agreement to meet up later at the Adidas Store in SM Megamall. I am truly exuberant and joyous of this surprising turn of things.
Let's just hope that he shows up tomorrow. I'll be calling him at 8:00am to confirm. I hope he pushes through with this. I could use another chance...
In the meantime, I'm really soooooooo in love with Dishwalla.
Here's Every Little Thing.
Every Little Thing
Dishwalla
Let me in
to see you in the morning light
to get me on and all along the tears they come
see all come
I want you to believe in life
but I get the strangest feeling that you've gone away
will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
sometimes
Lift me up
just lift me up don't make a sound
and let me hold you up before you hit the Ground
see all come
you say your all right
but I get the strangest feeling
that you've gone away- you've gone away
and will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
sometimes
Don't give me up
don't give me up tonight
or soon nothing will be right at all
salvation
will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Another date...
So, Sunday evening after seeing Cellular, I went online to check on my messages et al. Whilst checking my hotmail account, I found that there was this New Zealander who was interested in me. I found that to be quite a shocker.
Without any hesitation, I immediately added the Kiwi to my yahoo list and looke to see if he was online. Quite astounding to see him live on cam. Nothing SENSUAL or kinky, but I saw that he was quite a looker. Haha! I told him that he was a looker and he couldn't figure that one out.
I'm not going to push my luck with this one. He says that he's out here for fun. Johnny says that NZedders are normally straightforward people, but shy. Quite a contrast of character, but I'm pretty sure there's a proper reasonining behind this.
We finally came to an agreement to meet up later at the Adidas Store in SM Megamall. I am truly exuberant and joyous of this surprising turn of things.
Let's just hope that he shows up tomorrow. I'll be calling him at 8:00am to confirm. I hope he pushes through with this. I could use another chance...
In the meantime, I'm really soooooooo in love with Dishwalla.
Here's Every Little Thing.
Every Little Thing
Dishwalla
Let me in
to see you in the morning light
to get me on and all along the tears they come
see all come
I want you to believe in life
but I get the strangest feeling that you've gone away
will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
sometimes
Lift me up
just lift me up don't make a sound
and let me hold you up before you hit the Ground
see all come
you say your all right
but I get the strangest feeling
that you've gone away- you've gone away
and will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted
all the time
sometimes
Don't give me up
don't give me up tonight
or soon nothing will be right at all
salvation
will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be
every little thing you wanted


» Post a Comment