<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2004-06-05 02:53:48 (GMT)

Bittersweet reality

It has been a demoralising Thursday and Friday. From the rants and raves of incoming customers all the way to the agents. To top it all, I get an escalation turned bad when it reaches management level. I always do my job of being detailed and process oriented...oddly I get bullshitted!

I never expected to be treated without any respect, and most especially no chance to explain myself. With all honesty, I would accept all of the reprimands they would give had I been given the opportunity to present my side. None of that was ever extended to me.

To date, I've been uttering curses to the two bitches who tainted my near spotless record. I don't hold grudges against people and I am quick to admit to my faults if I know I am wrong. But when I know I am right and that RIGHT is overlooked by use of power, I will make certain that the offender would pay. They will pay in a way beyond what their limited expecation.

I find it pathetic that all of their public praises and private reprimand preaches. THEY SHOULD SET AS THE EXAMPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Its now Saturday. I have no intention of letting this dwell in my mind as it would drive me insane. It all ends here! Monday is Training day. A new week. A fresh start.

Death to all negative emotions and thoughts. Stop the cussing. Banish the anger. Perish all suicial thoughts.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.