<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2004-03-31 18:45:42 (GMT)

Harsh realities

I terminated someone here in the office yesterday.

Terminating someone from work is not as easy as most people think it is. Part of me felt bad of letting the person go, but as a supervisor I should also think of the business.

It felt like I was being cruel in depriving her of the chance to work with our team. But I was also able to see another side of things wherein, it would've been more painful for her to stay on and not grow. I think that it would be more inhumane to deprive her of the opportunity to further improve herself in another field.

At the Gym today, I noticed the absence of people. Perhaps, most of them would rather spend their money at the beach than pay for the monthly dues of the gym. Besides, they've been working hard all year long to show off their bodies. Speaking of which, I'm glad to find out
that I'm on the right track to losing weight. I noticed that I've been more energetic, and my tummy had slightly reduced. It is all good that this is happening. All I need to be consistent with this regimen and make sure that I will be eating right too.

Its a big achievement for me to have totally controlled the smoking habit. I've been off the fags for 15 straight weeks. I'm extremely joyous that I've been consistent in keeping off the habit. The results are very noticeable. I'm able to take really deep breaths with less effort
required.

Now, as for the finances. Things are going back to normal, but not with the backlash of previous compensation mishaps. I am somewhat deterred with my Credit Card bill, but I know I'll be able to manage it eventually. Now, if only the realignment I will be getting is big, things will be on the right track.

Love? What is it? Single. Nuff said.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.