2004-03-15 20:07:26 (GMT)
My song for him...
A New Day Has Come
Celine Dion
A new day, oh..oh..
A new day, oh..oh..
I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don’t shed a tear
Through the darkness and good times
I knew I’d make it through
And the world thought I had it all
But I was waiting for you
Hush, now
I see a light in the sky
Oh, it’s almost blinding me
I can’t believe
I’ve been touched by an angel with love
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun
A new day has... come
Oh...
Where it was dark now there’s light
Where there was pain now there’s joy
Where there was weakness, I found my strength
All in the eyes of a boy
Hush, now
I see a light in the sky
Oh, it’s almost blinding me
I can’t believe
I’ve been touched by an angel with love
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun
A new day has...
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun
A new day has... come
Ohhh
Hush, now
I see a light in your eyes
All in the eyes of the boy
I can’t believe
I’ve been touched by an angel with love
I can’t believe
I’ve been touched by an angel with love
*********************************
A lot of wonderful things have happened after the very frustrating 15 days, everything turned out pretty well. So it shows that this was indeed a test of resilience, patience and tenacity. I am joyous that I was able to get through with a brighter perspective, and more mature point of view. Sometimes, these things really have to happen to make us learn that life will never be a bed of roses. And that there are other things more important than money. God, Family and friends.
Saturday:
Payday. I was almost in tears to find out on Friday evening that our paycheques got through. At long last, after he harrowing frustrations, anger and disappointment, everything is going back to normal. I had lunch with my colleagues. Settled all of my accounts, and paid my dues. Most of all, I was able to watch a very good movie on Sunday.
I still worked overtime. Ended by 4pm and afterwards, I got to make some round trip at the mall. From there, I headed home with Benneth and Charmaine. I immediately hit the sack when I got home. Slept like a log from 6pm to 6am the next day.
Sunday:
I woke up early and refreshed on Sunday. Feeling less stressed, and now armed with be stronger and more positive outlook. We went through our Sunday worship services as always. I was very thankful to God that HE gave me this newfound wisdom. I enjoyed lunch with my folks again. It was a simple Chinese cuisine lunch. I went to have my hair trimmed and styled. I've decided to grow it longer. Quite untimely and odd to do on a summer.
In the afternoon, I met up with Clyde and Meng. Surprisingly, I saw my crush at the mall. Was it merely coincidental or fate? I honestly admit that he has been going on like crazy in my mind. I don't know if it is merely infatuation or something more. Hard part is that I can't even get past stage one (1)...which is to get his name. Introducing myself has been quite easy to most people. What makes it difficult is if the person I would like to exchange pleasantries with is my crush. He is not cute. He is completely gorgeous. Such a man. It is not just merely physical attraction. I'd like to think that there is more to him that just his body. God... I want to KNOW HIM! I hope to get that chance.
In the evening, we saw Love Actually. The film was extremely hilarious yet substantial. It had the basic elements of humour, and cheesy (but cute) love stories. Some parts are cliché and obviously typical of a Filipino love story. Nevertheless, it was well crafted.
From there, we went to have a couple rounds of alcohol. I chugged 3 bottles of beer within the hour, and afterwards my head was completely spinning. Went home and passed out.
Monday:
I woke up at 8am and left around 10 for the gym. Guess who I run into...HIM! I guess something is really going on. I should take this as an omen. I have to make the first step of introducing myself to him. The whole time I was in the gym, I kept on stealing glances at him. The
odd part was he did the same. This time, neither of us evaded the eye contact. I should've smiled back at him. DOH! That will be an AR on my list. I know there will be another chance for me. All I need to do is to play it cool. *SIGH* Times like this, I really wish I had someone to ask for advice. Until Wednesday...
Addendum:
HE HAD A REALLY FINE BOD!
My song for him...
A New Day Has Come
Celine Dion
A new day, oh..oh..
A new day, oh..oh..
I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don’t shed a tear
Through the darkness and good times
I knew I’d make it through
And the world thought I had it all
But I was waiting for you
Hush, now
I see a light in the sky
Oh, it’s almost blinding me
I can’t believe
I’ve been touched by an angel with love
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun
A new day has... come
Oh...
Where it was dark now there’s light
Where there was pain now there’s joy
Where there was weakness, I found my strength
All in the eyes of a boy
Hush, now
I see a light in the sky
Oh, it’s almost blinding me
I can’t believe
I’ve been touched by an angel with love
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun
A new day has...
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun
A new day has... come
Ohhh
Hush, now
I see a light in your eyes
All in the eyes of the boy
I can’t believe
I’ve been touched by an angel with love
I can’t believe
I’ve been touched by an angel with love
*********************************
A lot of wonderful things have happened after the very frustrating 15 days, everything turned out pretty well. So it shows that this was indeed a test of resilience, patience and tenacity. I am joyous that I was able to get through with a brighter perspective, and more mature point of view. Sometimes, these things really have to happen to make us learn that life will never be a bed of roses. And that there are other things more important than money. God, Family and friends.
Saturday:
Payday. I was almost in tears to find out on Friday evening that our paycheques got through. At long last, after he harrowing frustrations, anger and disappointment, everything is going back to normal. I had lunch with my colleagues. Settled all of my accounts, and paid my dues. Most of all, I was able to watch a very good movie on Sunday.
I still worked overtime. Ended by 4pm and afterwards, I got to make some round trip at the mall. From there, I headed home with Benneth and Charmaine. I immediately hit the sack when I got home. Slept like a log from 6pm to 6am the next day.
Sunday:
I woke up early and refreshed on Sunday. Feeling less stressed, and now armed with be stronger and more positive outlook. We went through our Sunday worship services as always. I was very thankful to God that HE gave me this newfound wisdom. I enjoyed lunch with my folks again. It was a simple Chinese cuisine lunch. I went to have my hair trimmed and styled. I've decided to grow it longer. Quite untimely and odd to do on a summer.
In the afternoon, I met up with Clyde and Meng. Surprisingly, I saw my crush at the mall. Was it merely coincidental or fate? I honestly admit that he has been going on like crazy in my mind. I don't know if it is merely infatuation or something more. Hard part is that I can't even get past stage one (1)...which is to get his name. Introducing myself has been quite easy to most people. What makes it difficult is if the person I would like to exchange pleasantries with is my crush. He is not cute. He is completely gorgeous. Such a man. It is not just merely physical attraction. I'd like to think that there is more to him that just his body. God... I want to KNOW HIM! I hope to get that chance.
In the evening, we saw Love Actually. The film was extremely hilarious yet substantial. It had the basic elements of humour, and cheesy (but cute) love stories. Some parts are cliché and obviously typical of a Filipino love story. Nevertheless, it was well crafted.
From there, we went to have a couple rounds of alcohol. I chugged 3 bottles of beer within the hour, and afterwards my head was completely spinning. Went home and passed out.
Monday:
I woke up at 8am and left around 10 for the gym. Guess who I run into...HIM! I guess something is really going on. I should take this as an omen. I have to make the first step of introducing myself to him. The whole time I was in the gym, I kept on stealing glances at him. The
odd part was he did the same. This time, neither of us evaded the eye contact. I should've smiled back at him. DOH! That will be an AR on my list. I know there will be another chance for me. All I need to do is to play it cool. *SIGH* Times like this, I really wish I had someone to ask for advice. Until Wednesday...
Addendum:
HE HAD A REALLY FINE BOD!


» Post a Comment