2004-02-16 18:34:20
Another day to bitch
So, one good thing that will happen is that I will be starting with gym class today.
However, things slightly became ugly. Joie is getting to the nerves of other people around her. She doesn't know it. Today, she was asking me question via IM. I wasn't understanding her, so I asked her to come to me. It is but right sine she needs the information from me. She
then goes on saying she's lazy. Anyway, she goes on telling me that I still don't get it.
As a supervisor, she needs to be very careful with her words. Given that she is in a higher position, there are plenty of expectations off of her. So far, she's got many great ideas. However, I see that there is an immediate need to have her ability to converse be worked on.
I am not claiming that I reign supreme amongst all TLs, but I can definitely say I have more skills than most of them. Oral communications is one of my innate abilities. She has a need to have better wording of her statements. I know it is not intentional, but when these things come out from her, they are often misunderstood.
I believe that there is a big difference between discipline by diplomacy over discipline by command. Respect can only be earned, and that is something she really needs hard work on. I can only do so much defending her. Otherwise, I will be forced to leave. I will not submit myself to such frustration as my life is already in a state of chaos. I am not a masochist who enjoys pain.
Another day to bitch
So, one good thing that will happen is that I will be starting with gym class today.
However, things slightly became ugly. Joie is getting to the nerves of other people around her. She doesn't know it. Today, she was asking me question via IM. I wasn't understanding her, so I asked her to come to me. It is but right sine she needs the information from me. She
then goes on saying she's lazy. Anyway, she goes on telling me that I still don't get it.
As a supervisor, she needs to be very careful with her words. Given that she is in a higher position, there are plenty of expectations off of her. So far, she's got many great ideas. However, I see that there is an immediate need to have her ability to converse be worked on.
I am not claiming that I reign supreme amongst all TLs, but I can definitely say I have more skills than most of them. Oral communications is one of my innate abilities. She has a need to have better wording of her statements. I know it is not intentional, but when these things come out from her, they are often misunderstood.
I believe that there is a big difference between discipline by diplomacy over discipline by command. Respect can only be earned, and that is something she really needs hard work on. I can only do so much defending her. Otherwise, I will be forced to leave. I will not submit myself to such frustration as my life is already in a state of chaos. I am not a masochist who enjoys pain.


» Post a Comment