<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2004-02-04 06:03:14
More changes

Its the month of February, 2004 and yet plenty of things have passed on. Annual appraisals, friends coming and leaving, and more goals to achieve.

My life has pretty much advanced coming from where I used to be. I am more confident in making big decisions, and most of all accept the consequences of my actions. I've managed to be more financially sound, and control my spending habits (though I still have the tendency to go overboard.

Honestly, I think what scares me right now is knowing the fact that sonner or later, I can no longer deny my sexuality to the ones I hold dearest. I should take the suggestion of Kathy on gradually giving small bits and pieces of who I really am to my family. Along with this, I
still am engaged in the battle of weight control. I've started taking pills for weight loss. I hope I get to be in the right track. I am losing hope in this battle. =(

My mind has been thinking 24 by 7 of things to be, and things I can do. I need to rest and take a break. I am so grateful that Jim offered me to stay at his place when I visit again. I really love that guy. I know that I cannot have him, but I am lucky enough to have him as a friend.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.