2004-01-08 03:12:22
Wedding plans and its hazardous efffects
IT was a blissful evening, but everything was ruined after my mum threw me a question if what she did was wrong.
Sigh. Everything was BS. Things went out of control when mum sought Jerome's assistance to write a letter to the Abbott of St. Bede. Well, I think both sides had their own mistakes. Joel should've clearly told mum of his intentions and could've been more curt in telling mum of what he thought. As for mum, she refuses to admit that she made a mistake. The fact is even if her intentions were good, all she could've done was to make sure that she informed Joel first that she would be asking someone else's assistance to write the letter.
I think that there's going to be more senseless emotional scarring that will take place as the plot thickens. Weddings can be amusing. They bring out the different characters in most people. Honestly, I am quite indifferent to the whole dealings. I am really happy for them, but I'd rather be a mere witness than indulge in the messy dealings.
I'm off. Caio.
Wedding plans and its hazardous efffects
IT was a blissful evening, but everything was ruined after my mum threw me a question if what she did was wrong.
Sigh. Everything was BS. Things went out of control when mum sought Jerome's assistance to write a letter to the Abbott of St. Bede. Well, I think both sides had their own mistakes. Joel should've clearly told mum of his intentions and could've been more curt in telling mum of what he thought. As for mum, she refuses to admit that she made a mistake. The fact is even if her intentions were good, all she could've done was to make sure that she informed Joel first that she would be asking someone else's assistance to write the letter.
I think that there's going to be more senseless emotional scarring that will take place as the plot thickens. Weddings can be amusing. They bring out the different characters in most people. Honestly, I am quite indifferent to the whole dealings. I am really happy for them, but I'd rather be a mere witness than indulge in the messy dealings.
I'm off. Caio.


» Post a Comment