Black Saturday...
Family's got no money...
I'm physically and mentally tired...
should I party or rest?
It's been quite a while since I had a good time with my co-workers. I think this would be a good opportunity to do so.
Yet, I yearn for the beach. I will take that vacation or bust. I need it for my sanity's sake, but I feel guilty. Should I? I could give the spending money to my mum to help out at home.
I am getting more pathetic everyday.
Sometimes, I just think things would be better if I ended it all...such a cowardly thing to do...
Family's got no money...
I'm physically and mentally tired...
should I party or rest?
It's been quite a while since I had a good time with my co-workers. I think this would be a good opportunity to do so.
Yet, I yearn for the beach. I will take that vacation or bust. I need it for my sanity's sake, but I feel guilty. Should I? I could give the spending money to my mum to help out at home.
I am getting more pathetic everyday.
Sometimes, I just think things would be better if I ended it all...such a cowardly thing to do...


» Post a Comment