<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Is it really Good Friday/Black Saturday

So I was so ecstatic that this long and agonising week is over. I called home to talk to my mum and exchange pleasantries thinking it would be a great idea. Wrong! Instead all I hear would be complaints about having no money and all that.

I realised suddenly that perhaps one reason why I choose to stay behind at work is that I don't want to go home. Perhaps I am scared that when I get home, I'm going to be facing the dreaded issues of life.

I am so annoyed why this is always being my problem with my family. From this standpoint, moving out and living on my own would seem the best solution but I definitely don't have the means. *sigh* Sometimes, all I could do is just sulk until my mind wanders of to something more pleasant. I'm pretty sure there's more to life than this.

I'm not being ungrateful for my life. Its just I'm thinking some things can be better off if we had more funds to cover our existence. I can't help but feel guilty. Should I give out my earnings to the whole family? If I do, what would happen to my savings? Am I selfish to keep
them to my own?

Damn.
« Home

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.