2004-01-03 08:44:40
Feliz Año Nuevo
Alas! It is already 2004. 2003 is just another memory to reminisce. One more year to add to our life as mortals here in this living planet.
I'm looking forward to everything good and not so good this year has to bring.
Our family started the year with a luncheon held at our place. Minimal visitors. Aunt Z, Lola Prima and Lolo Soseng. Of course, Trixie was here to celebrate with us. As usual, I crossed the year spending time in the office. I'm used to it. I'm okay.
This was a very special lunch indeed. Joel and Patricia made an announcement that almost made me spray my drink. They made it public that the couple is getting married. Date is on September 21, 2004. Church will be at the Benedictine Abbey Church. It was a good thing I was
standing up when they said this. It was good news indeed, but if I was sitting down, I'm pretty sure I would've fallen off my chair.
So, I had to give them a moment of bliss. I see them both relieved of announcing their plans to the family. I see that they are happy about the soon to be endeavour. I wish them all the best.
Everything was okay, but I should have seen it coming. Out of nowhere, I was asked the question of WHERE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?!?! I was just stumped, and honestly my tongue just folded making me feel that I was about to choke!
The perfect excuse I could only come up with was, "excuse me, I need to rush to the bathroom."
As soon as I got in the lavatory, I was looking staring at the vanity mirror trying to digest everything that had just taken place. The question on when will I tell my family about my sexuality just popped up. Good Lord! All of a sudden, I seem to be caught in a very problematic
situation. I really need think about telling my sexual orientation to my family. Opening up to them would be the only solution. I am getting tired of lying to them or even changing the subject whenever the topic is brought up.
I despise this feeling of anxiety. I know I shouldn't let this bother me, but I know somehow this is something I should contemplate and plan well on disclosing. Well, as the cliché saying goes, "No pain, no gain!" I just have to get through this.
Anyway, this is all for now. I need to ready myself for a dinner date with a close friend of mine. Oh, an achievement I've done on New Year's day was not to smoke. I thought I should start the year right and give a shot on quitting smoking permanently.
Ciao!
Feliz Año Nuevo
Alas! It is already 2004. 2003 is just another memory to reminisce. One more year to add to our life as mortals here in this living planet.
I'm looking forward to everything good and not so good this year has to bring.
Our family started the year with a luncheon held at our place. Minimal visitors. Aunt Z, Lola Prima and Lolo Soseng. Of course, Trixie was here to celebrate with us. As usual, I crossed the year spending time in the office. I'm used to it. I'm okay.
This was a very special lunch indeed. Joel and Patricia made an announcement that almost made me spray my drink. They made it public that the couple is getting married. Date is on September 21, 2004. Church will be at the Benedictine Abbey Church. It was a good thing I was
standing up when they said this. It was good news indeed, but if I was sitting down, I'm pretty sure I would've fallen off my chair.
So, I had to give them a moment of bliss. I see them both relieved of announcing their plans to the family. I see that they are happy about the soon to be endeavour. I wish them all the best.
Everything was okay, but I should have seen it coming. Out of nowhere, I was asked the question of WHERE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?!?! I was just stumped, and honestly my tongue just folded making me feel that I was about to choke!
The perfect excuse I could only come up with was, "excuse me, I need to rush to the bathroom."
As soon as I got in the lavatory, I was looking staring at the vanity mirror trying to digest everything that had just taken place. The question on when will I tell my family about my sexuality just popped up. Good Lord! All of a sudden, I seem to be caught in a very problematic
situation. I really need think about telling my sexual orientation to my family. Opening up to them would be the only solution. I am getting tired of lying to them or even changing the subject whenever the topic is brought up.
I despise this feeling of anxiety. I know I shouldn't let this bother me, but I know somehow this is something I should contemplate and plan well on disclosing. Well, as the cliché saying goes, "No pain, no gain!" I just have to get through this.
Anyway, this is all for now. I need to ready myself for a dinner date with a close friend of mine. Oh, an achievement I've done on New Year's day was not to smoke. I thought I should start the year right and give a shot on quitting smoking permanently.
Ciao!


» Post a Comment