2004-01-06 02:13:47
First day at work 2004
Monday and everything was dandy. So far, things went on as usual. Work has become a tamed horse. I truly think I can allot more time for self betterment.
I feel that Kim gave me a great idea regarding my intent to move out of the country. According to her, I should be very wise in doing this. Since I am planning a trip to the US, I might as well hold it back and make sure I focus on getting employment overseas before pleasure. At least once I'm there,I would be more free to do what I need to do.
Ultimately, Money is the problem. If it weren't for that, I'd have been there the longest time.
Let's take one step at a time. Pretty sure, I'll make it there.
First day at work 2004
Monday and everything was dandy. So far, things went on as usual. Work has become a tamed horse. I truly think I can allot more time for self betterment.
I feel that Kim gave me a great idea regarding my intent to move out of the country. According to her, I should be very wise in doing this. Since I am planning a trip to the US, I might as well hold it back and make sure I focus on getting employment overseas before pleasure. At least once I'm there,I would be more free to do what I need to do.
Ultimately, Money is the problem. If it weren't for that, I'd have been there the longest time.
Let's take one step at a time. Pretty sure, I'll make it there.


» Post a Comment