<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2004-01-16 04:53:11
A blessing in disguise?

Friday, marks the last day of Len in the office. It also marks the last day of the offer she made to me. Honestly, since from the start I was half-hearted about leaving my current job. I think I am making the best decision after considering all factors including my current financial
status.

My manager talked to me about it. She was confident in me, knowing that I wouldn't be easily persuaded even if her name was used. I did tell her that it is not my style to leave things unfinished. I will move on, but I promised to make sure that I have a replacement.

On the lighter side of things, I'm excited that we'll be able to watch The Lord of the Rings 3 on Sunday. I have made ticket reservations for the said screening, and am really looking forward to the conclusion to this wonderful story. I think the priest was right when he said that the
movie captured the audience not just out of its story and effects, but also of the lessons that can be learned from it all. Hope is indeed an overrated feeling for most, but as long as we have it, there is always a chance.

After the screening, we'll be having a fun dinner where everyone could at least enjoy the food. I'd think that we'll end up dining at Bubba Gump or anywhere so long as the food is comfy.

It is a time to be thankful for all the graces and blessing I've received. From good friends, good health and fortune. Even though there was a slight mishap with our paycheques being taken back from us, I would still say that it is something we have to be thankful for.

One more day at work. And alas! 'tis the weekend.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.