<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2004-01-13 06:50:57
Opportunities and Costs

So it's been a while since I last jotted down something. Damn, PC got a virus. I was too lazy to manually write something down in the journal Thina and Rachel gave me. Anyway, I spent the weekend mostly out of the house, so there really wasn't much time for it.

A lot of things happened over the weekend. Saturday, I was at Lee's baby shower and it felt so good to be there. My gift is obviously missing, but it will follow soon. I has a great time. Good food, good company and most of all simple conversations.

Sunday was a much anticipated event. I was really looking forward to seeing Sandee and Cher. Its been a long time since I last saw them both. I was somewhat surprised to see the Cher had shrunk (for lack of a better adjective). She looked more frail physically, but emotionally, she looks very happy. Sandee is a very nice person to be with. I see him to be very sincere with his intentions with Cher. Something very hard to find with men nowadays. I'd say Cher got the best pick in the Orange orchard. Eitherway, I had a great evening with the couple. I'd see that my friendship will them is beyond work. Its gone deeper and has been rooted into something with a more solid foundation. I was quite disappointed that Johanna couldn't join. Her dad wanted her to come home early, but honestly, I am sure she could've really joined if she wanted. A priest once said that if a person wants something, He'll do everything he could to attain it. On the other hand, if he doesn't like something, he'll have a reason for everything.

Today was quite a good day. It was a bit overwhelmingly busy, but we managed to pull through.

Len was back. I would be lying if I I said I didn't miss her one bit. What caught me offguard was when she made an offer that sparked my interest. She did notice that I wasn't all that ecstatic about the new job. I frankly told her that I am a person who would make sure everything is properly transitioned before I go. Plus, I owe it to Jay to make a graceful and proper exit. I just told Len that I am interested. Jay is aware of my plans to leave the company and look for further growth. I am happy that an opportunity like this comes along. For now, I am not yet panicking on what decision to make. Given that this would be something quick, my decision for this should be very smart. It would be weighing in the risks and comforts. I know that there's a bigger chance for me if I move on, but what holds me back is how proper will my exit be.

I'm pretty sure I will be able to make a good decision on this matter by Friday. Heaven and the higher powers help me in making it the right one.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.