<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2004-01-19 04:05:07
Post middle earth living

After seeing LOTR 3, it seems that there are still many things to be done even if we've reached the end of the journey. I've learned plenty of virtues and morals from the movie itself. Some may depict the Christian way of life, other's would be simple and basic natural law. Obviously, the movie was enshrouded with fantasy and magic, yet amidst all that fancy, the essence of the storyline surfaces without too much effort.

Charmaine will be loaning the book to me so I could look further in the details the movie excluded.

So, it was fun that the movie group had a chance to reunite once more. Not everyone was there, but it was good that eight of us managed to have a good time. We had dinner at Bubba Gump, and most important of all...we had desserts at Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar. The food was good. The company was better. Simple times like last night were something I've always wanted. Back in my college days, I would've craved to stay longer and exagerate on what other things we could do until the sun rises.

Many events are now left behind. I turned down a job offer. Now, I'm given the task of rating the people I work with in my team. I am pretty sure some of them would be hesitant of what I have to say, but they don't have any other choice. I'm here to do my job and I will deliver
what is expected of me. I can't wait for this month to be over.

Stress.

The beach is already calling out my name. And that reminds me, that I HAVE TO GET IN SHAPE! I recall seeing M's body pictures, and I must admit that I am envious of people who manage to stay in great shape inspite of their difficult schedule. Only shows, not everyone is built equal.

Still have money problems. Haven't bought any studd that would be significant for this year. I could use some break with the financial dealings. God bless us this year. We really need it a whole lot.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.