2004-02-11 05:35:36
Slowly coming along
So I've had great realisations for the past couple of days. I'm glad that my mind is making decisions with firmness. I am scared if I am somewhat making decisions and always back out, becuase I admit that it is my common characteristic. Phoebe still has't updated me on what the specifics are on transitioning her account to mine. 5 months of gym membership without having to pay fort he sign up fee would be just money saving. Once everything is all set, I will get my ass there and make sure that every penny is well spent.
I'm glad Karen is around. I enjoy her company. For a someone who is a complete stranger, she did open her arms into welcoming me as part of her life. Ah, of course we cannot forget my dear Jim. He's been extremely nice and fun. I am waiting for the day to visit him and Kristin in MA, and go places. Their hospitality is very heart warming. Indeed, this is a small world.
Slowly coming along
So I've had great realisations for the past couple of days. I'm glad that my mind is making decisions with firmness. I am scared if I am somewhat making decisions and always back out, becuase I admit that it is my common characteristic. Phoebe still has't updated me on what the specifics are on transitioning her account to mine. 5 months of gym membership without having to pay fort he sign up fee would be just money saving. Once everything is all set, I will get my ass there and make sure that every penny is well spent.
I'm glad Karen is around. I enjoy her company. For a someone who is a complete stranger, she did open her arms into welcoming me as part of her life. Ah, of course we cannot forget my dear Jim. He's been extremely nice and fun. I am waiting for the day to visit him and Kristin in MA, and go places. Their hospitality is very heart warming. Indeed, this is a small world.


» Post a Comment