<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2004-02-09 03:21:02
It has happened.

Lee has finally given birth. Its amazing how the miracle of life is expressed to giving birth. This miracle is somewhat underestimated. Nevertheless, Lee's role as a mum is now confirmed and validated. I pray that she does well in doing so. I cannot rule out that Adrian will have to do his share too. I don't vouch for the guy's maturity level, but I do hope this experience opens his eyes that he can make or unbreak someone's life in anything he does.

As for me, I have decided that I will make the changed for myself. I've started with kicking the bad habit of smoking. Next step is to get in shape physically. I will be enrolling in the gym this month and will start ASAP. If I want to get things going and happening in my life, I would definitely need to take action. This won't happen with me looking at the sky, sitting down. I have to stand up, get my heavy ass off from my comfort zone. This will be my best gift for my 28th birthday. I know that the change will not be happening overnight, but I have to keep on striving to move on. I will definitely need a motivation. I feel that it is motivation enough to achieve this for my life in the years to come. If I intend to stay around longer, this change is what I need to do.

I have to admit that my admiration for Benneth is amazing. She manages to keep herself organised, and yet still be attuned in being responsible with her professional life. I'll ask if she can by my gym buddy. Given that Trish is now in the position to take challenges, this gives me more time to work on my self improvement. I know this will work out. I just know.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.