2004-02-12 02:32:33
A crazy day
So wearing black reflected my saturnine state. Most crazy things didn't take place today. Life carried on in its usual hustle and bustle. I an still waiting for Phoebe to transfer her membership to me.
God...a lot of money spending has to be done.
I'm trying to decide on which Microwave to buy. Well, I could go with the on having 12 months 0% interest, but it is definitely more costly. I saw one in SM which is a thousand bucks cheaper, but it is only 3 months 0% interest.
Sigh.
A crazy day
So wearing black reflected my saturnine state. Most crazy things didn't take place today. Life carried on in its usual hustle and bustle. I an still waiting for Phoebe to transfer her membership to me.
God...a lot of money spending has to be done.
I'm trying to decide on which Microwave to buy. Well, I could go with the on having 12 months 0% interest, but it is definitely more costly. I saw one in SM which is a thousand bucks cheaper, but it is only 3 months 0% interest.
Sigh.


» Post a Comment