2004-02-20 02:29:21
The challenge has begun
February 19 marks a very important day in my life. Plenty of things will be affected by this change. I decided that now was the time to make things happen, and so it did.
I am very thankful to Benneth for graciously helping out in convincing me to sign up for gym. I know that I will benefit from it in the long run. It may seem to be more of an expense to most people, but at this point, I have make sacrifices.
I've been talking to Joel (Canada) and M (Az) a whole lot lately. They are such nice people to talk to. I admit that Joel is way better in terms of kindness, but what I appreciate with M is that he trusts me. I like it when people trust me.
So M sent me a link to a pic of his which is quite revealing. I must admit, I find him extremely sexy. God! If he were only someone whom I could have, I would definitely indulge on him. Still, Jim would be my choice. Again, I always fancy things I can NEVER have.=(
Dreaming is the only way I get them closer to me. I must admit, I have grown something more than just affectionate feelings for them. Of course, this would be something that will not be reciprocated. Sigh! The frustrations of someone in love with someone who doesn't even know.
M and Jim are special people in my life. They've been the sparking interest that keeps me going forward. Jim, with all his candidness and frateral nature, makes me feel extremely comfortable, well-loved and cared for without overpampering. M, his brutish and sarcastic statements along with his unpredictable nature makes me stay on my toes, understanding that not everyone is easily pleased with things. I love them. I love them.
Now, it is time to go back to reality. Sob. Reality is sometimes just a painful experience.
The challenge has begun
February 19 marks a very important day in my life. Plenty of things will be affected by this change. I decided that now was the time to make things happen, and so it did.
I am very thankful to Benneth for graciously helping out in convincing me to sign up for gym. I know that I will benefit from it in the long run. It may seem to be more of an expense to most people, but at this point, I have make sacrifices.
I've been talking to Joel (Canada) and M (Az) a whole lot lately. They are such nice people to talk to. I admit that Joel is way better in terms of kindness, but what I appreciate with M is that he trusts me. I like it when people trust me.
So M sent me a link to a pic of his which is quite revealing. I must admit, I find him extremely sexy. God! If he were only someone whom I could have, I would definitely indulge on him. Still, Jim would be my choice. Again, I always fancy things I can NEVER have.=(
Dreaming is the only way I get them closer to me. I must admit, I have grown something more than just affectionate feelings for them. Of course, this would be something that will not be reciprocated. Sigh! The frustrations of someone in love with someone who doesn't even know.
M and Jim are special people in my life. They've been the sparking interest that keeps me going forward. Jim, with all his candidness and frateral nature, makes me feel extremely comfortable, well-loved and cared for without overpampering. M, his brutish and sarcastic statements along with his unpredictable nature makes me stay on my toes, understanding that not everyone is easily pleased with things. I love them. I love them.
Now, it is time to go back to reality. Sob. Reality is sometimes just a painful experience.


» Post a Comment