<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2004-02-27 17:54:43 (GMT)

Fucking payday is worse than Friday the 13th

Everything was all jim dandy after going to the gym this morning, and doing an hours worth of cardio training. Oh, I should include the sighting of a local team of hunky basketball players.

Coming to work was a bit of a hassle, since the traffic at the toll gate was extremely annoying with the overly sluggish attendants manning the toll booths. Ne'ertheless, I got to work 4 minutes ahead of my shift.

As always, I go about the business of looking through my email and all that. What seriously raised my eyebrow was when Jay notified my that HR said I didn't submit my records. I was furious upon hearing this. It is my task to remind my staff to make sure to submitt their records.

I did mine as scheduled, but apparently it didn't make it to their records. FUCK THEM! They have no right of holding back the paycheques of people who have already rendered service. That is an Accounts Payable on their end. It is a problem with their system. Employees should
not have to bear the burden of being responsible for records keeping. They were hired for that process, and that is what they should work on. I hope they have miserable weeks ahead of them. Imagine the inconvenience this has done. This is the third time they have completely FUCKED UP with my salary. This time, they will hear from a legal counsel. It is just not right. They should PAY, and I will make sure that they bear the consequences of this misdemeanour.

I always do my best to hold off anger and strong emotions. However, given that this is the third time, I WILL NO LONGER SIT BACK AND MERELY WAIT UNTIL THEY JUST GIVE ANOTHER APOLOGY. Honestly, I feel tired when things like this happen. I work my ass off until this
company sucks the life out of me, yet they haven't resolved this age old compensations issue. FUCK HR!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.