2004-03-05 08:57:04 (GMT)
Marvelous ending
This week went by like a breeze. A lot of commotions and chaos surrounded work. We're anticipating tonnes of changes, and most of all preparing to roll out the one on one with reps. Its a must that I become more organised with my work scheduled. So far, I'm glad that I've managed to squeeze in the gym sessions every other day. I'm really enthusiastic on the results of my efforts.
I am very sure that I would be able to make these changes in my life. All that I need to do is focus and put my heart into what I intend to achieve. I recall that if I do something since it is a task, it doesn't feel like I've achieved anything. However, treating things with utmost respect makes it feel like I've passed a major hurdle in life.
On the sidenote, I will be missing my dear Jim. He's in South Carolina with Kristin. I hope they have a very good time. *sigh* I would like to have quality time with Jim too. I really envy Kristin, since Jim shows that he really cares for her and all that.
As for my crush at the gym, it seems that I never get to see him anymore. I miss seeing him. I would like to know him. He seems nice. I hope I get that chance.
*yawn*
I need to rest because in 2.5 hours, I would have to wake up and get ready for Thina's birthday party @ Makati.
Damn, if I wasn't so broke, I wouldn't have this feeling of insecurity.
Blah! That's it for now. I'm signing off.
Marvelous ending
This week went by like a breeze. A lot of commotions and chaos surrounded work. We're anticipating tonnes of changes, and most of all preparing to roll out the one on one with reps. Its a must that I become more organised with my work scheduled. So far, I'm glad that I've managed to squeeze in the gym sessions every other day. I'm really enthusiastic on the results of my efforts.
I am very sure that I would be able to make these changes in my life. All that I need to do is focus and put my heart into what I intend to achieve. I recall that if I do something since it is a task, it doesn't feel like I've achieved anything. However, treating things with utmost respect makes it feel like I've passed a major hurdle in life.
On the sidenote, I will be missing my dear Jim. He's in South Carolina with Kristin. I hope they have a very good time. *sigh* I would like to have quality time with Jim too. I really envy Kristin, since Jim shows that he really cares for her and all that.
As for my crush at the gym, it seems that I never get to see him anymore. I miss seeing him. I would like to know him. He seems nice. I hope I get that chance.
*yawn*
I need to rest because in 2.5 hours, I would have to wake up and get ready for Thina's birthday party @ Makati.
Damn, if I wasn't so broke, I wouldn't have this feeling of insecurity.
Blah! That's it for now. I'm signing off.


» Post a Comment