2004-03-11 03:02:12 (GMT)
Flaming pissed
Just today, I asked our Payroll department if we would be able to get our salaries. I have to wait until Monday. I am so fucking Angry. I have never felt so fucking poor in my entire life. Honestly, I would like to kill someone. I know my patience is being tested. I'm struggling to keep
my calm. 15 fucking days of trying to squeeze my expenses is just too much. I am so frustrated. ANGRY, FRUSTRATED, and I WANT SOMEONE TO PAY!
Flaming pissed
Just today, I asked our Payroll department if we would be able to get our salaries. I have to wait until Monday. I am so fucking Angry. I have never felt so fucking poor in my entire life. Honestly, I would like to kill someone. I know my patience is being tested. I'm struggling to keep
my calm. 15 fucking days of trying to squeeze my expenses is just too much. I am so frustrated. ANGRY, FRUSTRATED, and I WANT SOMEONE TO PAY!


» Post a Comment