2004-04-13 08:55:24 (GMT)
Dry
Having started the QBR week, has proven to be quite a tough challenge for all of us. This only shows that we have
indeed lost Jay from the team. I'm glad that she had prepared us well enough to, learn on how to face these kinds of challenges.
I am still pondering on whether I should try mu luck for the Account Manager position of the Macromedia Tech support
team. I am asking the Higher power above to give me guidance in making a decision for this. I am honestly more afraid of the compensation package that Sykes offers for this position, yet the experience to be gained is definitely promising. I have a gut feeling that I would be able to make things work better for them.
Well, I should still go to sleep. I have work tonight and Gym day tomorrrow.
Rest easy child.
Dry
Having started the QBR week, has proven to be quite a tough challenge for all of us. This only shows that we have
indeed lost Jay from the team. I'm glad that she had prepared us well enough to, learn on how to face these kinds of challenges.
I am still pondering on whether I should try mu luck for the Account Manager position of the Macromedia Tech support
team. I am asking the Higher power above to give me guidance in making a decision for this. I am honestly more afraid of the compensation package that Sykes offers for this position, yet the experience to be gained is definitely promising. I have a gut feeling that I would be able to make things work better for them.
Well, I should still go to sleep. I have work tonight and Gym day tomorrrow.
Rest easy child.


» Post a Comment