Pre-wedding stress and mumbo-jumbo
2004-10-14 00:39:55 (GMT)
Pre-wedding Stress And Mumbo-jumbo
Funny how everything becomes totally complicated when one plans for a special occasion. My brother's wedding is fast approaching and it seems that tension between the family is so thick that you could slice it with a knife.
I'm all excited and looking forward to this wonderful moment...another reunion of families. One thing worries me though, in this special time, I am anxious that people would ask me on my civil status...or on my lack of having a relationship with the opposite sex. I could go on and take Kathy's advice to tell them that I'm just not interested in getting married. Easier thought than said.
Well, its too early to worry about that now. I suppose that we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I've already got my Barong tailored. Costly to have it done. It should be worth the expense as Lor's obviously does a great job of making clothes. I'm trying to figure out if I should also have a new pair of pants done and buy a new pair of black shoes/boots for the event. That would be very easy if money flowed like milk. There's just not enough money coming in lately.
Funny that I even owe my brother things for the wedding. I've yet to buy the wedding gift. *SIGH* Sometimes, I just wish to have a whole lot of money to get by living life. But we all know that Life can never be that fair. I even bet in the lottery hoping that luck might be on my side. I know that its always been on my side, but perhaps we could push it a little further.
I'm going to be on leave two (2) days before the wedding. I hope that would be enough time for me to prepare myself mentally and financially :)
Things have been pretty stressful here at work. I feel like I've been working alone...without anyone to help me out. *SIGH* I could used extra hands at this time. I know that I could make it, but a person can get tired too.
I'm looking forward to taking a week of vacation. Spend time at the beach looking at the sunset... whilst the world turns. Its been two years since I went on leave. It sure would be nice to take some free time.
I'm glad Jim is back.
Pre-wedding Stress And Mumbo-jumbo
Funny how everything becomes totally complicated when one plans for a special occasion. My brother's wedding is fast approaching and it seems that tension between the family is so thick that you could slice it with a knife.
I'm all excited and looking forward to this wonderful moment...another reunion of families. One thing worries me though, in this special time, I am anxious that people would ask me on my civil status...or on my lack of having a relationship with the opposite sex. I could go on and take Kathy's advice to tell them that I'm just not interested in getting married. Easier thought than said.
Well, its too early to worry about that now. I suppose that we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I've already got my Barong tailored. Costly to have it done. It should be worth the expense as Lor's obviously does a great job of making clothes. I'm trying to figure out if I should also have a new pair of pants done and buy a new pair of black shoes/boots for the event. That would be very easy if money flowed like milk. There's just not enough money coming in lately.
Funny that I even owe my brother things for the wedding. I've yet to buy the wedding gift. *SIGH* Sometimes, I just wish to have a whole lot of money to get by living life. But we all know that Life can never be that fair. I even bet in the lottery hoping that luck might be on my side. I know that its always been on my side, but perhaps we could push it a little further.
I'm going to be on leave two (2) days before the wedding. I hope that would be enough time for me to prepare myself mentally and financially :)
Things have been pretty stressful here at work. I feel like I've been working alone...without anyone to help me out. *SIGH* I could used extra hands at this time. I know that I could make it, but a person can get tired too.
I'm looking forward to taking a week of vacation. Spend time at the beach looking at the sunset... whilst the world turns. Its been two years since I went on leave. It sure would be nice to take some free time.
I'm glad Jim is back.


» Post a Comment