2004-07-20 23:26:10 (GMT)
Slammed!
Last Monday, I felt that everything about my confidence on love and meeting possible mates has somewhat come to a complete failure. I came across this guy in the gym. He was quite a looker. So I mustered all of my courage and thought that there's nothing to lose if I at least ask for his name. Being the friendly person I am, it was in good faith that I expected the guy to reply with the most casual of pleasantries.
WRONG EXPECTATION!
It turned out that the guy just looked the other way, and left. With all honesty, I feel terribly bad for having been shut out by someone whose name was what I wanted to know.
*SIGH*
I feel that if I should want to meet a possible companion, I would have to face all of these possible rejections. I said before that I have decided to put love aside. Looking too hard causes frustration, but that would be less stressful than actually being denied.
Slammed!
Last Monday, I felt that everything about my confidence on love and meeting possible mates has somewhat come to a complete failure. I came across this guy in the gym. He was quite a looker. So I mustered all of my courage and thought that there's nothing to lose if I at least ask for his name. Being the friendly person I am, it was in good faith that I expected the guy to reply with the most casual of pleasantries.
WRONG EXPECTATION!
It turned out that the guy just looked the other way, and left. With all honesty, I feel terribly bad for having been shut out by someone whose name was what I wanted to know.
*SIGH*
I feel that if I should want to meet a possible companion, I would have to face all of these possible rejections. I said before that I have decided to put love aside. Looking too hard causes frustration, but that would be less stressful than actually being denied.


» Post a Comment