<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I should be so lucky

I Should Be So Lucky

Its a Monday night. February 14. 28 years of being single. Could it be more pathetic that I don't have or never had a date on this lovely day?

It is indeed a blessing that I took an offset today. Having watched the news, it showed that there was a bus bombing this evening. After the mugging incident that happened to me, I'm vowing never to take a bus at night. As mum said, never compromise when safety is being considered.

This evening, I told my co-officers about my offset. I was caught offguard when one replied that what right I had to go on leave. To be honest, my reason isn't the best there is. However, I know that I am entitled to take it. Its pathetic that I cannot go to work as I don't have money to commute.

Some people just don't understand that. I know not everyone appreciates my bluntness. Nevertheless, it only shows the true colours of the people around me.

Then I got a reply from a co-team manager saying that I should just ignore them, and that I deserved to take a break sometimes.

So, I will be taking a break this year. I'll be using my frequent flyers and all.

I hope I get to enjoy this summer. My skin has been so pasty for the longest time. I definitely could use a a little more colour.

Tomorrow, I'll be paying my bills. Hitting the gym, and then browsing for possible accomodations to go to in Boracay. I also have to figure out whom to go with. Perhaps, I should go alone as that is how its always been.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.