War of the Worlds
Chaos and Obliteration
So I saw War of the Worlds with my very dear friend Cher today. The movie kept us at the edge of our seats and made us realise that mankind is not exactly the most powerful living beings to exist on this planet. It also showed the bad traits that we can do to our very own kind during trying circumstances, even to the point of ending someone elses' life for sanity check.
Overall, I had a good time with Cher. We did some damage by shopping and boy hunting. Lucky her as she got the boys checking her out whilst I was the bodyguard watching over her. Well, I guess not everyone's attracted to a 29 yo homo with a gut. *SULK*
Music: The War is Over
Artist: Sarah Brightman
So I saw War of the Worlds with my very dear friend Cher today. The movie kept us at the edge of our seats and made us realise that mankind is not exactly the most powerful living beings to exist on this planet. It also showed the bad traits that we can do to our very own kind during trying circumstances, even to the point of ending someone elses' life for sanity check.
Overall, I had a good time with Cher. We did some damage by shopping and boy hunting. Lucky her as she got the boys checking her out whilst I was the bodyguard watching over her. Well, I guess not everyone's attracted to a 29 yo homo with a gut. *SULK*
Music: The War is Over
Artist: Sarah Brightman


» Post a Comment