Kill me
KILL ME...
I have no idea what wrong I have done this week, but everything seems to be dragging me down. Right now, I'm at a really confused state with so many decisions that I have to make...all of them needs to be resolved at the same time. Then pressure from all sides...my mum, work, friends, family and even peers. I am feeling so spent even if I just woke up from sleep. I am about to go ballistic. Either that or I could just jump out of the window. I know this is shallow, but I just hope that people could back off, and leave me alone. I can't think straight with all these commotion going on.
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ! A L O N E ! ! ! GET OUT OF MY EAR!!!
I am so tempted to smoke. FUCK THAT. Like that would do anything.
*Ponders on jumping off the building*
I have no idea what wrong I have done this week, but everything seems to be dragging me down. Right now, I'm at a really confused state with so many decisions that I have to make...all of them needs to be resolved at the same time. Then pressure from all sides...my mum, work, friends, family and even peers. I am feeling so spent even if I just woke up from sleep. I am about to go ballistic. Either that or I could just jump out of the window. I know this is shallow, but I just hope that people could back off, and leave me alone. I can't think straight with all these commotion going on.
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ! A L O N E ! ! ! GET OUT OF MY EAR!!!
I am so tempted to smoke. FUCK THAT. Like that would do anything.
*Ponders on jumping off the building*


» Post a Comment