<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A Different Monday

A Different Monday

As I was going home from the gym, random thoughts played through my mind. I knew this was something that I just had to write. These creative juices haven't flowed to me for a long time, so I know this was a significant literature that needs to be heard and seen.

Here it goes:

Life was very idyllic for the longest time.
With change being the constant factor in life, everything else kept on moving at its own pace.

Things became different when I came upon you.
It never came to my consciousness that I will be found again.

A lost island drifting in the countless spread of waters.
Now a mainland with its people living as their quarters.

I've been told that what I'm about to embark on is dangerous, risky and absurd.
I know they all say the truth, but I felt that in my life I've never taken the chance to find out what it would be like to love and be hurt.

It pains me on how difficult it is to be with you.
Neither can I bear nor fathom what my life would be without you.

The misery and loneliness, the anguish and frustrations.
All these emotions and experiences can never bring me back to where I was.

The obvious fact that I have miles of oceans and vast lands that keep our distance
Has nothing to keep the flame I hold with a light enough to reach you.

Soon things will change once we come face to face.
It may be for good or it can be for worse.

I can only say that this experience is something I will never, ever regret.
I hope that you can say the same and never forget.

END

****************************************

Mood: Happy
Music: Never My Love
Artist: Kathy Trocolli
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.