August is now
Time flies fast when you're so busy with plenty of stuff.
I've paid for my plane ticket to the US. YAY!!! I still have like P600 balance due on the 16th. Now, my only problem is the pocket money. Where in the world will I get US$500. Let me pephrase that. I should say how in the world will I put up US$500 in three (3) weeks?
*cricket sounds*
**************
Its been raining all evening. I hate the rain. I know I should love it as RAIN is an allusion to physical and spiritual cleansing. That part I completely understand. I'm more annoyed with the inconvenience of having to be careful not to get wet and the like. How shallow can I get?!?!
**************
Haven't heard from him for the longest time. Its time to move forward. I can say I'm glad I got the chance to meet him online. At least I could definitely say it was fun whilst it lasted. Too bad things just went dormant. Just like my cousin says, when you try too hard to look for love, that's when it turns out bad. Stay put and look around. That's when you'll see love coming your way. I find it as a very positive way of saying SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND WAIT FOR YOUR TURN! :)
**************
I've been comparing the different digicams to buy. I might go for the Sony Cybershot DSC P200, or the Kodak Z7590 or Nikon Coolpix 7900. In addition to this, I need to make a list of things that I need to buy when I'm there. I've checked and figured I'll be buying 3 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of boots. Good luck in the bargain hunt. Also, I'll be looking for this pair of Docker pants I got. Cotton Stretch is the way of the future. They make my legs look longer and slightly thinner. Jeans? Definitely. Boot cut styles. Roughly 2 or 3 pairs. Undies? YES!!! I've got more choices in terms of style and size there in the US. I'm feeling credit card burnout.
I should have bought this shirt...

**************
I'm looking forward to seeing my nephews and cousins. I'm so happy that my cousin is getting married to a guy she really likes. *SIGH* I can't wait for the activities Mr. Blonde has in store for me when I get to the Northend. Definitely, this is a certified fun filled trip. Short n' sweet.
Music: Last Goodbye
Artist: Jeff Buckley


» Post a Comment